7 ways to turn your exhibition booth stand prospects into your clients
Turn your Exhibition Booth Stand prospects into your clients
You invested in buying the best exhibition booth stand space, creating the best stand feria diseño and even got your best people onto the booth. Why? So that all this money and effort will open doors for your future business. Here are 7 ways to turn your prospects into your clients.
- Greet your guests with a smile. Your messestand is where you conduct business, but you should treat your clients with openness and friendliness rather than in a transactional manner. This gives the impression that you’re interested in building a relationship rather than just selling products.
- Be genuinely interested in your guest’s queries. Genuine interest requires you to pay attention to the attendee without interrupting. The speaker feels reassured that they are being heard and valued when the listener pays close attention. Thus, consider the person’s statement and pay close attention to what they are saying.
- Resolve the query with the correct information. Once you listen and understand the prospect in your modular stands, try to give them the information on the spot instead of directing them to a website or telling them to get in touch after the exhibition. While relaying the information, be concise and if you need assistance, try to get it right away.
- Make your guest comfortable. Have them seated before diving into business. Then offer them a beverage or snack. Now that they feel relaxed and comfortable, begin the business talk.
- Invest in unique giveaways. You probably know that giveaways are also called memorabilia, and indeed for the right reason. They help people remember who gave it, its significance and so on. Therefore, always give your prospects something special that will help them remember you and your company long after the event.
- Set the follow-up date. After your interaction with an attendee in the diseño de stand ask for their contact details and make note of when you can contact them to further the conversation. Thus, making them feel valued which will most likely be reciprocated.
- Do not push your products too much. Accept that your brand and products can’t be the perfect solution for everyone, so avoid pushing a sale when you know it’s not helpful. If your product is genuinely fit for the customer then seal the deal. But it’s not the ideal solution for his/her requirement to recommend other options/brands. This shows that you are honest in doing business and while you might lose a prospect, they might come around for another product in the future.
In the case of multiple exhibitions in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your exhibition calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.