Want to make your exhibit a grand success? Focus on your Exhibition Idea. Follow the given top seven tips to make your exhibit a grand success.
Make Your Exhibit Successful - Top Seven Exhibition Ideas
Expo are a good starting point for enhancing your business. You might be wondering how you will be able to have an excellent Exhibition idea so that you can maximize your show results. Let us have a look at a few tips which will help you to make your Exhibition Idea grand success.
1. Focus Your Message On The Audiences’ Needs
- Identify the perfect prospects for your products and services available at your expo, also you need to identify their current issues. As an exhibitor you should focus on those attendees who belong to your target market. You should determine their current needs so that you can provide them with offer solutions.
- Ensure that your Exhibition Idea also has those graphics and message displays that will answer your audiences’ wants and needs. You should have a fair idea about the anticipated number of attendees, details about their job titles, purchasing power, company size or sales volume, and budgets.
2. Identify and prioritize the top reasons why you visit each expo.
- Gathering of sales leads or sale of your products or services to the attendees and other exhibitors.
- Promote new products/product launch or services; “New” will be the most powerful word on the expo floor to attendees.
- As an industry leader, enhance your corporate image or corporate message. (branding/awareness).
- Develop existing client relationships to garner repeat sales.
- Before or after your show you can arrange for business meetings with your attendees whom you cannot reach later.
- Obtain press/media coverage.
- Identify and recruit new distributors, dealers, representatives and efficient employees
- Perform research on competitive and marketing
- Attend educational sessions
3. Set strategic, measurable expo goals and objectives
- Your goals and objectives should be built keeping in consideration your corporate mission and those should synchronize with your overall marketing plan and your objectives.
- Set realistic goals based on the expected attendance at the show, decide on number of exhibiting hours, exhibit size and staffing, and budget, basically you need to have an Exhibition idea which is perfect for your company’s progress.
- You need to plan your logistical exhibit timeline and this should be based on the tactics needed to support your predetermined goals.
4. Identifying the products or services you will display in your expo and determine how you will demonstrate them
- If you have planned to launch a new product, you need to have an essence of marketing collateral, train your exhibit staff, and also ensure that you keep your product ready for display or demonstration.
- If you have a large product line, display only a sample of a product which is pertinent to your audience’s identified and measurable needs.
- expo attendees would like to experience your product or service in your exhibit, keep your display product ready.
5. Produce an exhibit that is attractive and goes well with your corporate marketing campaign.
- You can attract your attendees with the use of color, light and movement.
- To increase your lead generation you will have to retain your attendees in your booth. For this you can make use of presentations, demos etc., and a well-trained exhibit staff to convey your corporate message and answer the concerns raised by the attendees.
- Keep your exhibit open, lively and inviting; it is preferable that you do not block more than 20% of your aisle space with counters, walls etc.
6. Use high-impact graphics grabbing your audience
- The “look” of your graphics should accord with your overall marketing strategy (integrated marketing) and your specific show message chosen by you.
- Enhance your best ideas into an attractive presentation to secure brand recognition with the use of advertising, print media, promotions, giveaways, etc.
- Your Exhibition Idea should also include effective graphics which should be capable enough to create an interest in your product or service and should convey your potential prospects, what you can do for them in a meager time of 3.5 seconds or so.
7. Promotion of your booth show
You should ensure that you are proactive in inviting the qualified attendees you would like to visit your exhibit. Focus on preparing your list of valuable prospects who you consider to be important for exhibit. You should plan an integrated promotion strategy for all three time frames of a show that are pre-show, at-show, and post-show.
- Obtain a targeted list of pre- registered attendees’ from the show management team, you can have a pre-show promotion using the same through emails, postcards etc. Get in touch with them several times with compelling messages.
- Promotional items should be of high value, it will be kept by the attendee and have a tie-in to your message to make it more memorable and everlasting.
- For a higher perceived value, only distribute promotional gifts to individuals who fill out a lead form or attend a demonstration or presentation. This might be seen as a positive reinforcement.
Having a brilliant exhibition idea will lead you towards achieving your company’s goals. Following the above mentioned tips will help you to go a way farther in achieving success in your business.