Exhibition Booth idea | Exhibition Stall idea | Booth idea
Exhibition Booth idea
We are an exhibition design agency in Europe that provides customized and modular exhibition stands for exhibitions and conferences.
Exhibition Stall idea
As a one of best trade show booth design companies in Europe, we have a client-centric approach for the exhibit stands and aim to deliver it with 100% customer satisfaction.
Being one of the top trade show booth design companies in Spain, we create a variety of exhibition stalls including customized stands, modular displays and portable exhibits.
Make Your Exhibit Successful - Top Seven Tips
Custom Exhibition Stands Designs
1. Focus Your Message On The Audiences’ Needs
- Identify the perfect prospects for your products and services available at your trade show, also you need to identify their current issues. As an exhibitor you should focus on those attendees who belong to your target market. You should determine their current needs so that you can provide them with offer solutions.
- Ensure that your Exhibition Idea also has those graphics and message displays that will answer your audiences’ wants and needs. You should have a fair idea about the anticipated number of attendees, details about their job titles, purchasing power, company size or sales volume, and budgets.
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies.
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exposol.de, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client.
2. Identify and prioritize the top reasons why you visit each trade show.
- Gathering of sales leads or sale of your products or services to the attendees and other exhibitors.
- Promote new products/product launch or services; “New” will be the most powerful word on the trade show floor to attendees.
- As an industry leader, enhance your corporate image or corporate message. (branding/awareness).
- Develop existing client relationships to garner repeat sales.
- Before or after your trade show you can arrange for business meetings with your attendees whom you cannot reach later.
- Obtain press/media coverage.
- Identify and recruit new distributors, dealers, representatives and efficient employees
- Perform research on competitive and marketing
- Attend educational sessions
Eco-Friendly Modular Exhibition Stand Designs
3. Set strategic, measurable trade show goals and objectives
- Your goals and objectives should be built keeping in consideration your corporate mission and those should synchronize with your overall marketing plan and your objectives.
- Set realistic goals based on the expected attendance at the show, decide on number of exhibiting hours, exhibit size and staffing, and budget, basically you need to have an Exhibition idea which is perfect for your company’s progress.
- You need to plan your logistical exhibit timeline and this should be based on the tactics needed to support your predetermined goals.
Portable Displays & Promotion Kits
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Free Stand Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.
4. Identifying the products or services you will display in your tradeshow and determine how you will demonstrate them
- If you have planned to launch a new product, you need to have an essence of marketing collateral, train your exhibit staff, and also ensure that you keep your product ready for display or demonstration.
- If you have a large product line, display only a sample of a product which is pertinent to your audience’s identified and measurable needs.
- Trade show attendees would like to experience your product or service in your exhibit, keep your display product ready.
5. Produce an exhibit that is attractive and goes well with your corporate marketing campaign.
- You can attract your attendees with the use of color, light and movement.
- To increase your lead generation you will have to retain your attendees in your booth. For this you can make use of presentations, demos etc., and a well-trained exhibit staff to convey your corporate message and answer the concerns raised by the attendees.
- Keep your exhibit open, lively and inviting; it is preferable that you do not block more than 20% of your aisle space with counters, walls etc.
6. Use high-impact graphics grabbing your audience
- The “look” of your graphics should accord with your overall marketing strategy (integrated marketing) and your specific show message chosen by you.
- Enhance your best ideas into an attractive presentation to secure brand recognition with the use of advertising, print media, promotions, giveaways, etc.
- Your Exhibition Idea should also include effective graphics which should be capable enough to create an interest in your product or service and should convey your potential prospects, what you can do for them in a meager time of 3.5 seconds or so.
7. Promotion of your trade show
You should ensure that you are proactive in inviting the qualified attendees you would like to visit your exhibit. Focus on preparing your list of valuable prospects who you consider to be important for exhibit. You should plan an integrated promotion strategy for all three time frames of a trade show that are pre-show, at-show, and post-show.
- Obtain a targeted list of pre- registered attendees’ from the show management team, you can have a pre-show promotion using the same through emails, postcards etc. Get in touch with them several times with compelling messages.
- Promotional items should be of high value, it will be kept by the attendee and have a tie-in to your message to make it more memorable and everlasting.
- For a higher perceived value, only distribute promotional gifts to individuals who fill out a lead form or attend a demonstration or presentation. This might be seen as a positive reinforcement.
Having a brilliant exhibition idea will lead you towards achieving your company’s goals. Following the above mentioned tips will help you to go a way farther in achieving success in your business.