What is CONSTRUTEC?
Construction Materials, Techniques, and Systems for the Building Industry is the main event in Southern Europe. From project design to execution and construction, as well as maintenance and future reform and rehabilitation, ePower&Building focuses on promoting and disseminating the message and importance of the building industry’s global and transversal chain; from its initial phase, project design, to execution and construction.
CONSTRUTEC refocusses on sustainability, innovation, and technology, and transforms into a commercial platform at the service of all professionals, delivering NOTORIETY, ENGAGEMENT, SALES LEADS, and FIDELISATION with building industry operators from around the world.
BIMEXPO, Europe’s largest expo for BIM Services, Networking, Knowledge, and Solutions, and ARCHISTONE, the International Exhibition for Architecture in Stone, which focuses on natural stone solutions for Architecture and Building, will be joining CONSTRUTEC. It is held under the banner of ePower&Building, with the theme “Integration and Business. Building the Future,” and is a gathering of all building life cycle solutions.
When and Where is Construtec 2022 Being Held?
CONSTRUTEC – Madrid 2022 is an international building and construction exhibition and expo. CONSTRUTEC – Madrid 2022 (expo) will take place at IFEMA – Feria de Madrid in Madrid, Spain from November 15 to 18, 2022. Over the course of four working days, learn about the potential in the specialist Spanish and Latin American markets. It’s the best place to keep an eye on the industry and consumer trends.
Who Will Attend Construtec 2022?
Exhibitors in the following categories will be attending the fair: insulation, waterproofing and paints, locksmith and metalwork, air conditioning, heating, fireplaces and accessories, elements for wall structures, roofs and coverings, lifting and transport, work safety equipment, informatics and domotics, water, gas, sewage, lighting, renewable energy, telecommunications, installations and services, doors, wood flooring, stairs, wardrobes, wood treatment and maintenance, machinery for construction and public works.
Why Visit Construtec 2022?
CONSTRUTEC is a platform for taking a fresh look at the future.
- B2Construtec business interactions with the Materials, Techniques, and Construction Solutions industry were intense for four days.
- Obtain all information on the specialised commercial offer currently available on the Spanish and worldwide markets, all in one place and in four working days.
- With the whole distribution channel present in CONSTRUTEC, start, continue, or close purchase and order procedures.
- Create a professional network, that is, register at the Professional Meeting Point and take advantage of our Meeting Agenda service, which connects you with all of the fair’s exhibitors.
- Meetings with current and future suppliers should be scheduled.
- Current suppliers should be visited and business relationships should be strengthened.
- Analyze and immediately verify the characteristics of potential new suppliers’ products and services.
- Compare and contrast the features of the full specialist offer.
- It’s a great place to keep an eye on the industry and consumer trends.
- Find out about the latest news, innovations, and services.
- Attendance in congresses, seminars, and side events, which are an unbeatable source of information on industry trends and advancements.
- CONSTRUTEC is an important tool for your business when it comes to projecting a certain image of purchasing power.
- Close distribution arrangements for products and services.
- They provide the required information to assess the viability of future exhibitor involvement.
- Take in the sights and sounds of Madrid and its people.
All of the building industry’s innovation in one place
- Building structures, installations, and systems
- Outdoor fittings and coverings, as well as facades
- Materials, interior fittings, and interior design
- Construction machinery, tools, and equipment
- Consultancy & Services in Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Technology and design software
- Architectural, engineering, and design studios that use BIM
- BIM is a company that creates catalogues.
- Laser Scanning for Training
- Developing architectural concepts
- Interior Design & Design
- Technology for surface treatment in urban and outdoor planning
- Machinery and accessories for quarries, processing, and transformation
How to Register?
Exhibitors can click on the below-given link for registration
Exhibitor information in general
All of the information you’ll need to participate as an exhibitor is listed below.
- Documentation of particular interest: any and all documents pertaining to your participation in the fair.
- IFEMA Support: the necessary information and forms for exhibiting at IFEMA.
- Exhibitor Calendar: Review the dates by which you must submit your paperwork and meet the various conditions for your participation.
Visitors can click on the below link to register for the event
If you’re attending an expo, make sure to promote your exhibit before and throughout the event. As a result, your company’s presence on the exhibition floor will be seen by a growing number of people. As a result, the number of people who come to your booth will grow.
Look no further for assistance in creating inventive exhibition booths for your upcoming event. Exposol’s team of committed experts has years of experience and will be delighted to assist you. If you require any additional information, please contact us.