How to make your expo show stands and displays more inviting?
Make your Expo Show Stands and displays inviting
A typical exhibition sees over 2000 exhibitors. Any visitor at the show does not recollect the design of the messestand of even 10% of these exhibitors! So, how can your brand your modular stands more attractive and more inviting? Here are some simple tips:
- Invest in good lighting: A well-lit booth display design is much more inviting than a dingy one. Subconsciously, visitors and design stall booth staff feel more motivated and comfortable to spend time in an exhibition booth stand that is bright and well lit. Nowadays LED lights ensure that your 3d exhibition stall design is well-lit, eco-friendly and also less expensive.
- Add live plants: Plants contribute greatly towards adding warmth and welcoming people into the pop up displays for expo show. Place a good flower vase at your information desk and flower beds at your lounges. They subconsciously make people feel welcomed and relaxed.
- Hire the dream team: Although People might not remember the event booth design or display products, they will remember how the staff at expo show stands behaved. So you should select the best people for your portable displays. So, hire people who are pleasant to interact with, have smiles and are genuinely interested in solving customer queries and fitting your products as solutions to the customers.
- Declutter your design and graphics: People do not like to disturb people and conference display stands that are too busy. They feel uncomfortable. So if your display for exhibitions is too busy, or too cluttered, it might keep attendees away. Similarly, if your exhibition graphics are too cluttered it might confuse the visitor, who won’t be able to recollect anything. So make your message clear and simple.
- Have an F&B service on your large stand de feria: If you have a large portable exhibition displays and can spare some space, then it would do you good to invest in a hospitality counter. You can have 2 people serving tea and coffee and some cold beverages with some finger food. This goes a long way in people spending time in your fair exhibition stands as well as feeling relaxed enough to have meaningful conversations with your sales team.
In the case of multipleexhibitions in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your exhibition calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.