What important questions should you ask your custom
stall design companies?
Important questions your Stall Design Company must respond
When it comes to custom modular exhibition stands, it’s best to trust the experts, but with caution. You should always ask the correct questions to ensure that the booth design company is on track with the production of your innovative exhibition stands. Here are some important questions for your stall design company.
- Ask for structure details: design stall material used, exhibition graphics materials, samples, colour shades.
- Graphic sizes and type.
- Logo file: Front-lit logo file, 3D logo file, and print logo file.
- Display dimensions for a product, if any.
- Seating plan and furniture catalogue.
- Pantry plan with several changing shelves, lockable storages, hooks, coat hangers, dustbins.
- Plan for light fixtures that includes the kind of lights and power consumption.
- Built-up schedule and approximate time for handover.
- Dismantling schedule.
- Onsite in-charge contact details.
In the case of multiple exhibitions in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your exhibition calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.