10 steps to get high-quality execution from your Custom
Exhibition Booth Manufacturers
Get high quality execution from Exhibition Booth Manufacturers
Customized modular exhibition stands are complex made-to-order structures and thus need utmost supervision with a keen. On the other hand, rental modular stands are standard foolproof structures that don’t require stringent supervision.
So, If you are making customized modular exhibition stands these 10 tips will help you get the best quality from your custom exhibition booth manufacturer.
- Be involved from day 1: By providing the correct brief till the production stage, you must be updated regularly. Providing the correct brief and feedback is an essential step to getting the custom-built stands’ design right.
- Treat your service provider as a team: The booth design company is building the exhibit for you and so work with them as a team rather than bossing over them. Trust their booth building capabilities and policies and your exhibition vision will be brought to life.
- Ensure that you give timely approvals: The exhibition booth builders can’t move ahead with the production if you don’t provide timely approvals, be it big or small. On receiving the approval, the material acquisition begins, planning and production start. Try to give approvals on time so that there are no delays.
- Give your exhibition graphics designs in the correct format and resolution, on time. This gives the professionals enough time to print, test and make necessary amends.
- Trust the booth design company in terms of production details. You may be a seasoned exhibitor exhibiting at 10 shows every year, but your stall design company has more experience in terms of booth building.
- Do not give last-minute changes as it means the whole production schedule needs to be altered. Thus, causing stress among the production team. Take time to give the approvals but let that be the final decision.
- Make the payments on time as the booth design company needs them to acquire material and build your booth.
- Onsite time is critical for your exhibition design agency, so let them do their job and don’t interrupt them. They are on schedule to create the whole event booth design in a matter of days. Avoid interrupting them unnecessarily so that they don’t miss any crucial aspects.
- Don’t pressurize the onsite stall design company to work faster. Many exhibitors panic when they compare the set-up progress with the exhibiting neighbours, thus confusing the production team. Trust the team as they know what they are doing. Moreover, pushing them to hurry up will only make things complicated, impacting the overall finishing of the booth.
- Give objective and constructive feedback to your exhibition booth design company. You will be consulted and asked for feedback during all the stages from the design to the sample stage to the production stage. Ensure that your feedback is objective and solution-oriented.
In the case of multiple exhibitions in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your exhibition calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.