How to choose the correct furniture to compliment your design stall rental?
Choose the correct furniture to compliment your Stall Design
If there are two impactful things for visitors in modular display stands, we would say it’s the quality of the lighting and the furniture. They are both directly related to the comfort of the visitors in your modular exhibition systems and hence they are rather important.
If you see furniture across various expo stands you will notice that many are similar or even the same. Exhibition stand design companies prefer to stock moulded plastic furniture which is easy to stack, carry and store. However, if you want your display for expo shows to have an edge, we would recommend having different furniture.
- Deciding the furniture quantity of your expo stands. The required quantity depends on the available space and the number of fixed meetings. For example, if you have 30-40 sqm show booth displays, you must have no more than 3 open discussion areas (centre table with 3 chairs around it) and 2 barstools at the information counter.
- We have also noticed that furniture which is too cosy, like cushioned round chairs, makes the guest want to spend more time at the expo booth, hence, attendees occupy the space for too long keeping other prospects away. So always keep a balance between functional and cosy.
- If you have a high volume of visitors, then keep the furniture as simple as possible. In this case, the moulded, stackable furniture is ideal. Also, keep a couple of extra chairs in the pantry just in case you need them you can pull them out for a meeting.
- For a large booth display design with meeting rooms and waiting areas outside them, it is ideal to have couches in the waiting area. Nobody likes to sit and wait on furniture that is hard or uncomfortable, thus, putting off attendees before the meeting. So as a rule, waiting areas should have couches and if possible coffee!
- Whatever kind of furniture you use – moulded, cushioned, swivel, standard, etc. ensure that you use only good quality furniture. Furniture with rusted legs or torn upholstery or chipped glass gives the impression that you’re not quality conscious and attribute this quality to your products, services and staff.
- Lastly, your meeting tables should have enough space for everyone to read and write along with some extra space for putting cups of coffee and a snack. So use medium-sized tables that have adequate space for people to be comfortable and for work to be functional.
In the case of multiple exhibitions in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your exhibition calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.