5 tips on trade show graphics for effective communication
Tips on Trade Show Graphics for Effective Communication
Your exhibition graphics enhance the appearance of your stand de feria. Apart from adding to the aesthetic of the conception se stand d exposition, they also play a huge role in relaying information about the brand, its products and services. Here are 5 tips for designing exhibition graphics.
1. Size does matter. Ensure that your exhibition graphics are large enough to be viewed from far away. You can use a wall-to-wall structure to display the booth banners. Large fabric graphics that adorn the length and breadth of your messestand design are a popular trend today as they are sophisticated and look better than the conventional vertical banner booths.
2. Have a balance of content. Don’t overload the exhibition graphics, covering every inch of the canvas with information. Rather go for simple, short and crispy text and images. A powerful punchline is enough to drive home the brand name and the products on display, thus, attracting attendees.
3. Place your modular stands graphics facing areas with the most crowd to attract attention. An effective graphic relays the essential information with minimal text and images. So to get attendees to visit your event booth design, place them correctly within your show booth displays.
4. Illuminate the graphics! Backlit graphics are now a preferred option for many exhibitors as the light is built-in, unlike the arm lights and tarpaulin prints. Thus, not only illuminating the graphic equally but also looking more neat and clean.
5. Remember that your rigging is an opportunity to display your booth banners and AVs. So, apart from the wall exhibition graphics use rigging to attract attendees that are far away. You should design using logos and other important messages.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.