5 Tips on Trade Show Graphics for Effective Communication
Tips on Trade Show Graphics for Effective Communication
Your graphics decide the appearance of your booth. They are like the clothes the booth wears. Hence, they are extremely important and play a vital role in deciding the overall getup of your exhibition booth design. Here are 5 tips for designing trade show graphics.
1. Size does matter. Make your trade show booth graphics as large as possible. You can explore using walls from one end to the other for a single graphic. Large fabric graphics that adorn the length and breadth of your booth are trendy today and they look so impressive that they will replace conventional vertical graphics and standees forever.
2. Have a balance of content. Just because you have a large canvas to play does not mean that you should fill in every inch of it with information. Keep the message subtle and simple. Do not write too much on the graphic. Have a punchline that works and good quality brand or product imagery that can attract the attention of your visitors.
3. Place your graphics facing high footfall areas like prominent aisles of fairground entry points. Important graphics should get the impressions! So if you ensure that you place them correctly within your exhibition booth design then you will get maximum benefit from them.
4. Shine the lights on the graphics! Backlit graphics are now hygiene factors on any booth. Gone are the days of arm lights and tarpaulin prints. When it comes to trade shows and exhibition booths in the USA backlit graphics are most preferred. They look bright and attractive and you must invest in them.
5. Remember that your rigging is also your graphical opportunity. Trade show graphics are not restricted to walls of the exhibit. Your rigging is your most important graphic. You should design it to include the company logos and also some important message that can set you apart from your competitors.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.