How to ensure that you get the best quality execution from
your custom exhibition booth manufacturers?
ensure that you get the best quality execution from
your custom exhibition booth manufacturers
When you make custom modular exhibition stands in Europe as compared to a simpler exhibition booth stand rental option, you will have to invest a lot of time and money to ensure it looks exactly as you want it to. Here are some checkpoints you can put in place to ensure that you get the best quality execution from your exhibition stand manufacturers.
1. Get involved in the project from the day you give the brief. Not when the production starts. A proper brief ensures that you get the desired diseño de exposiciones which will result in proper booth manufacturing. So get involved from day one.
2. Work as a team with your booth design company. If you work as a team, you will get the desired results as you all work with each other. But if you work like a boss then you will get exactly what you want and not much in terms of inputs or extra efforts from the design company.
3. Give approvals on time. When it comes to custom built exhibition stands, time plays a huge role in ensuring the good finishing of the trade show stands. Don’t delay any approvals as it affects the production.
4. Submit your exhibition graphics on time and in the required resolutions. This is something in which even seasoned exhibitors fall behind. Submitting exhibition graphics on time is crucial for your exhibition fabricator’s production schedule. Hence, the exhibition booth builders will have time to test, correct and print them.
5. Leave the technical stall fabrication details to the stall design company. When it comes to your brand, you are an expert and have the last say. Similarly, when it comes to your exhibition booth setup, with the production team’s expertise, they should have the last say. So, it’s beneficial to leave the technicalities of the event booth design to them.
6. Refrain from giving last-minute changes or worse, onsite changes as it can upset the entire production schedule and affect your stand feria diseño. If you need approvals from management or other important stakeholders then take them in advance and do not encourage any last-minute changes.
7. Release payments as per a pre-decided schedule. With the money that you give the exhibition stall designer buy materials, labour, machine time and factory time for producing your booth. With delayed payments, the concepteur de stand won’t have enough time to get the best material and people for your stall fabrication. So ensure that you release payments on time so that there are no last-minute stresses.
8. When you are onsite let the installation team work as per the schedule and do not keep questioning them or stressing them unless something is amiss. The onsite team would be preoccupied during the building and would not be able to give you attention during that time due to their tight schedule. Let them work and discuss your queries or concerns with the production supervisor or client representative officer.
9. Do not pressurise the onsite team to work faster. If they are on schedule as promised, do not panic if other booths look like they are ready earlier. The exhibition booth design company will ensure that your booth is delivered promptly and if you push them it can hamper the overall finish of your portable design stands.
A customized conception de stand takes time to fabricate, install and finish. So give your exhibition booth design company space and liberty to build your booth.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.