What are the most important elements that make a good booth design?
Most important elements that make a good booth design
Booth designing is an artist’s creation and is subjective in terms of what people like. However, there are some basic points you should keep in mind while creating the perfect trade show booth design that is in line with your brand and its requirements.
- Have an open and inviting structure. Not one that makes people feel closed in.
- Ensure that you have enough graphic opportunities to communicate key points about your brand.
- Ensure that you have enough space for displaying and highlighting your products in a way that people can walk around them, feel them and if possible experience them.
- Invest in good lighting so that there is no dull or dingy area in your booth. Light is very important for visitor comfort and even manpower productivity at your trade show booth.
- Have an attractive reception counter at the aisle of your booth: This will guide people to your booth and help you manage the footfalls
- If you can invest in a hospitality counter serving tea, coffee and finger foods. This area can be designed beautifully as it is a place that people will spend maximum time on.
- Plan your storage room and pantry well so that you do not have cartons or luggage bags lying around.
- Most importantly, ensure that your exhibition booth design is in line with your brand imagery and brand guidelines
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.