What are important do’s and don’t’s for creative
important do’s and don’t’s for creative xhibition stands
Here are some very simple points that ensure that you put up innovative exhibition stands.
- Choose a reputed and experienced exhibition booth manufacturers for your design stall.
- Get everything very clear at the 3d rendering stage so that there are no false expectations or expectation mismatches.
- Make payments on time and as per schedule mutually agreed by both your stand contractor and you.
- See the mock-up pictures of the exhibition booth.
- Ask for sample prints if required
- Give enough production time to your stall design company.
- In the case of a product display give the correct dimensions to your concepteur de stand.
- Make a checklist of all the important things you want at your booth, from small things like dustbins and flowers to the essentials like graphics, lights, furniture, etc.
- Ask for show services like electricity, rigging, labour on time from your booth design company.
- Check all audiovisual content the day before the show starts.
- Order professional booth cleaning on the first day of the show.
- Be on time for the 1st day of the show and the handover.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.