What are the essential points to ensure you get the correct trade
show booth display?
Essential points to ensure you get the correct trade show booth display
From a small 10×10 exhibit to a large 20×20 exhibit you invest a lot of money when it comes to tradeshows. So it’s best that you get the maximum ROI in terms of money as well as brand presence and visitor influence.
- Start with hiring the correct stand fabrication agency
- Select one of the exhibit rentals options they have or get a custom design developed
- Be honest with the agency and give them the information they need well in time
- Make a checklist of all the important points in terms of show services, graphics deadline and production schedule. Ensure that you and the agency follow the checklist to the T
- Be there 1 day before the show starts to check that everything is in place
- Take photos of other exhibition booths that you liked at the tradeshow and share it with your agency for future reference.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.