How to design your trade show graphic’s communication for
Design your trade show graphic’s communication for maximum impact
The previous question explored graphic placement, size, type, etc. This question is more about what goes inside the graphic and how to design it effectively for ensuring that it communicates with your audience.
- Keep it crisp: Your graphic must not be too much to read, or too busy. Make it clean and crisp such that it has bold text and messaging supported with the correct imagery. Cluttered graphics are a put-off for everyone.
- Font size is important: Your message should be readable from 8 feet at the least. Most people see the graphic from the aisles and that is where you should aim your communication, not to people who are already within your booth.
- Use attractive images: People love pictures, they break all language barriers and are a combination of emotion as well as intelligence. So get the perfect pictures that support your communication and brand imagery. You can do a photoshoot for getting the perfect picture or even explore the various stock images available online. Always try to use happy and optimistic images.
- Have an expert design your graphics: Graphic designing is an art and you will do well to invest in a professional artist. A novice will not do justice to your brand.
- Stay true to your brand guideline: Ensure that your graphic designer uses your brand guidelines, corporate colours and correct imagery to represent your brand in a synergistic way. Branding is a long term exercise and consistency in design is a key here.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.