Creative Exhibition Booth
Creative Expo Booth | Best Creative Design Booth | Creative Trade Booth
Benefits And Designs of Creative Exhibition Booth
Coming up with high-return-on-investment creative exhibition booth design concepts that work can be difficult. This is why we’ve put up a list of unique ideas for you to employ at any trade show to win over planners and their group business with activities that will help you create stronger relationships. Learn how to adapt your creative exhibition booth design for your specific trade show goals by looking at examples of effective booths from award-winning brands.
Custom Exhibition Stands Designs
Discover 4 effective creative exhibition booth design ideas:
Investigate innovative ideas that are simple to implement in tiny booth displays. Learn how to put up each booth idea, as well as why it’s a design worth attempting. Also, discover how other renowned brands used the concept and how you might adapt it to your own hotel.
REASONS WHY WE LEAD
We provide you with quite 150 fair rental booth designs to settle on from including modular and customized, add-on feature integrated and fully customized booth designs.
We help you convert the virtual image of your own booth design into reality for your exposition with our team of over 50 skilled professionals.
Reusable and Affordable
Our booth displays are reusable and affordable. you'll use an equivalent rental booth across the various trade shows.
Get meaningful and attractive brand graphics to feature value to your fair booth rentals.
We build your booth displays at a production unit using leading-edge technology.
Digital is everything today, we assist you to build meaningful brand experience using technologies
Our on-ground experts provide you with complete support for the installation, monitoring, and dismantling of your booth rentals.
Quality Execution Assured
Ideally, your marketing team would like to steer beyond any performance risk before the trade show. What quite quality assurance do you have to anticipate? At exhibitrentals.com, we adopt a dual-stage demonstration policy. We do mockup of your display booth rentals ﬁrst thenthe booth structure goes on site after thorough quality inspection for ﬁnal execution.
Right Value for Money
Out transparency policy and our principals is to have ﬁxed price for all, and also a constant practice to have complete control overhead assures you of having right value for your money, due to high volume of business we can offer better brice to each of our client
1. Create an indoor jungle.
Trade show halls have an inexhaustible number of booths, which can get monotonous after a while. As a result, incorporating natural features into your hotel’s trade show booth design will make it stand out.
This is an especially good idea if one of your hotel’s distinguishing characteristics is a lovely garden, or if you’re just starting to offer new environmentally friendly amenities. The Opryland Hotel in Nashville is one such example.
Simply add a lot of lush green plants or fresh flowers to your back and side booth walls using hanging baskets, trellises, or standard planters to create an indoor jungle booth. It will give the impression of being in a mini-oasis.
- It’s a low-cost approach to give your exhibit a unique look. Potted house plants are typically cheaper, or you may be able to bring some in from the office, making it a relatively inexpensive option.
- It has a pleasing appearance. Plants and greenery appeal to people naturally (which they then instinctively share with the world via social media). This trade show booth design proposal has a good chance of becoming the most photographed and digitally shared exhibit of the event.
Eco-Friendly Modular Exhibition Stand Designs
2. The colours black and white.
Only use black and white as a colour palette for your complete creative exhibition booth design. Visual interest will be drawn to white walls with black shelves or a black counter. Then you have complete control over where planners’ gazes are directed.
To construct a black and white booth, use paint (if allowed by the booth rental business) or carefully pin-up samples of ironed materials. Because most creative exhibition booth designs focus on black, utilize more white to create more contrast with the outside environment. Then, somewhere in the middle, place your hotel’s full-color logo. You may even use diagramming tools to add black and white diagrams of your meeting space to the wall, showing planners all your particular venue has to offer, right down to the wall outlets.
- This one should be simple to pull off depending on your rental options, as all you’ll need are black and white booth dividers, walls, and furniture. Even if you only have a small assortment, you may still create a monochrome style with what you have.
- Depending on your rental possibilities, this one should be straightforward to pull together, as all you’ll need are black and white booth dividers, walls, and furniture. Even if your collection is limited, you may create a monochrome look with what you have.
- Due to how simple (yet interesting) the rest of the booth will look, this creative exhibition booth design idea is great for hotels that want to introduce a single feature of their group business offering, such as a newly renovated room, a new location, or a new wellness offering, to trade show audiences.
Portable Displays & Promotion Kits
Booked an exhibition space at an upcoming show but are unsure how much the build will cost? Send us your ﬂoorplan, basic requirements and timeline at hand and we can prepare a ballpark estimate for you.
Free Stand Design
Are you exhibiting in a new country for the ﬁrst time? Do you need a design that is locally relevant on a global platform? We can submit a design which communicates your key message to your target audiences.
Request A Call Back
Have a strategy in mind and want to sound it off? Exploring new geography and want to test the market via an exhibition? Just want to discuss the viability of an experiential marketing idea? Our experts can be of help to you.
3. Use a shadow puppet
People are drawn to the mystery and symbolism of shadows, which is why they appear frequently in great works of art, both physically and conceptually. Your booth shadows can display quirky outlines that fit your hotel’s floor tile, a group of people conversing in the lobby, heads of people watching a keynote speaker, or even your hotel’s emblem in a tiled pattern.
Because trade fair sites have bright overhead lighting, hotels must generate their shadow effect without it. Paint a black form out of wood or paper and place it within your hotel’s booth. Alternatively, create shadows against the back wall of your trade show booth with a projector.
- It creates a fresh avenue for engagement that goes beyond the standard hotel email newsletter sign-up or trade show prize.
- It’s unique and thought-provoking, helping it stand out from the crowd of booths that will most likely use traditional display approaches.
4. Components for construction
When you combine a favourite childhood game with collaboration and symbolism, you have a fantastic trade fair booth design idea. All you need for this idea is a Jenga set (normal or Jumbo), a table to play on, and some words or phrases to write on the blocks themselves. You should use metaphors or messages in your language. The simple act of making — or breaking — something with strangers can be gratifying and tragic, as demonstrated in the scenario below.
Choose a conceptual topic (for example, teamwork, event planning, or meeting hosting) and put words or phrases linked with it on your Jenga blocks.
- It’s a nostalgic game that’s fun to play, simple to learn, and transcends language to bring people together who might not otherwise interact.
- It can get people thinking about big ideas, personal development, and your company’s role in it all.