How to convert your attendees into your business associates?
convert your attendees into your business associates
When people walk into your exhibition booth stand you always look to generate business from them. However, this is easier said than done. With other exhibitors also offering products that give you tough competition on pricing, apart from your products, you also need to focus on people. Here are a few basic tips to convert prospects into customers at your modular stands.
- Greet the attendees: A person with a warm smile and showing genuine interest in knowing a person is memorable. So greet your customers with genuine happiness and interest in them. Put your other thoughts and things aside and focus on the person who has walked into your portable displays.
- Be attentive: Many people say, but it’s important, so we say it again. Don’t listen to reply, listen to understand. While someone is talking, listen to them rather than thinking of ways to sell your product. If you just listen properly, then you will be able to sell better.
- Provide the required information: Be precise in the information you share, and if you are not knowledgeable about the topic or the right person to convey the message, ensure that you get the correct person to solve their query on the spot.
- Good hospitality: Always ask them if they would like some water, tea or coffee, etc (if you have a hospitality counter in your custom modular exhibition stands. This would make them feel more comfortable and sharing a coffee has proven to be a good way of starting a potential business.
- Give them giveaways as a reminder and recall value: Invest in quirky giveaways for your stand de feria as they are great to reinforce the brand post-show. They also help when you during follow-ups.
- Set the next communication and follow update: When a person leaves your portable exhibition displays, make a note of what is the best time to call them or get in touch with a follow-up. Thus a great end to interaction, that has hope of the next one as it shows that you are professional and value their time.
- Do not force sell: Unless you sell ice cream you don’t have a solution that is perfect for everyone. So don’t force yourself to sell or the attendee to buy, rather, focus on how your product can genuinely solve the attendees’ problems and queries. If yes, then that’s great. If not, recommend another company who you know will fulfil their needs. This makes the attendees have high regard for you and opens up a prospect of friendship for a future business.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.