How to choose a rigging for your modular stands construction?
choose a rigging for your modular stands construction
Rigging is the process of suspending signage like booth banners with the help of ropes or chainsthe over your stand de feria. Rigging is allowed in most exhibition trade fairs, irrespective of your booth size. As an experienced booth design company, we would highly recommend rigging for your custom built stands.
- Rigging is an instant attention grabber for any exhibition booth design because your visitors can locate you from far. It also gives your event booth design a larger and more magnificent look.
- Rigging should be done on all 4 sides so that an attendee, no matter on which side of the show floor is present, can see your pop up exhibition displays.
- Your rigging should not be very high as it will seem disconnected from the exhibition design booth below. And if it is too low then your booth display design will look compressed or too small, making people will feel uncomfortable as the signage is right over their head.
- Your rigged signage’s size should be in proportionate to your booth stand design size.
- Ensure that the colours used for the signage or display are bright and attractive.
- Do not have too much text on the rigged signage because it won’t be readable from afar.
- Illuminate the rigging with proper lighting to enhance its look and attract attendees. You can also consider having backlit rigging, as the lighting is built-in.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.