How to choose the correct furniture that will complement your
trade show exhibit rental?
Choose the correct furniture that will complement your trade show exhibit rental?
If someone would ask us what are the 2 most important things that impact visitors on a trade show booth, we would say they are quality of lighting and the kind of furniture. They are both directly related to the comfort of the visitors on your booth and hence they are very important. If you see furniture across any show floor you will notice that most of it is similar or even the same. Trade show exhibit companies prefer to stock moulded plastic furniture which is easy to stack and carry. It is easy to store as well. However, if you want to have a booth with a bit on the edge, we would recommend having different furniture.
- Deciding the quantity of furniture for your trade show booth. Quantity is a function of the space available at the booth and the number of fixed meetings to be held. For example, if you have a 10×20 trade show booth then you should not have more than 3 open discussion areas (centre table with 3 chairs around it) and 2 barstools at the information counter. Anything more would look too cluttered and would also make the visitors inside the exhibition booth feel uncomfortable.
- We have also noticed that furniture which is too cosy, like cushioned round chairs, makes the guest want to spend more time at the booth. However, if the furniture is too cosy then people tend to sit on long and take space that could be occupied by other potential customers. So always keep a balance between functional and cosy.
- We recommend that if you have a high volume of visitors and a very busy busy booth, then keep the furniture as simple as possible. In this case the moulded, stackable furniture is ideal. Also keep a couple of extra chairs in the pantry just in case you need them you can pull them out for a meeting.
- If you have a large trade show booth and you have meeting rooms with waiting areas outside them, then we would highly recommend the waiting area to have couches. Nobody likes to sit and wait on furniture that is hard or uncomfortable. It can put off your customer even before you have had the meeting with him/her. So as a rule, waiting areas should have couches and if possible coffee!
- Whatever be the kind of furniture you use – moulded, cushioned, swivel, standard, etc. ensure that you use only good quality furniture. Furniture that has torn upholstery or rusted legs or chipped glass makes visitors think that you are not quality conscious and they tend to attribute this quality with your products, services and people as well.
- Lastly, your meeting tables should have enough space for everyone to read and write as well as some extra space for putting cups of coffee and a snack. So do not go for tables with very small diameters, use medium sized tables that have adequate space for people to be comfortable and work to be functional.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.