What are the important points to keep in mind when building a
double-decker in your booth?
important points to keep in mind when building a
double-decker in your booth
Double-decker trade show stands not only give your more space but are status symbols. However, they do attract lots of issues. So when you decide to make double-decker fair booth designs then you need to be careful and employ a stall design company that has experience and expertise in building such structures.
- Organiser Approvals: Many times the show organiser shall demand that the structural drawing of your display for trade shows be approved by an engineer who does static calculations and stability analysis.
- Designing and Branding: In terms of designing, always use the upper deck benefit for branding. Thus, the exhibition booth stand is visible from a distance.
- Show Booth Management: You should decide which staff will use the upper deck and for what purpose. Only important clients and attendees should be invited in for a meeting. Many companies also place security guards on the ground floor to take care of attendee movement.
- Influence on Base Structure: It is most important to take care of the ventilation on the floor as the structure below the double-deck design stall can become hot and claustrophobic. Also, the upper deck flooring shouldn’t disturb the meetings and interaction below.
- Safety and Precautions: Ensure that stairways have hand railings and a safety rail on the upper floor. Also, the lights on the upper floor should not be too close to people in the booth.
- Most Important Points: You need to have a clear and visible evacuation plan and fire plan placed on your double-decker modular display stands along with the maximum capacity of the upper deck mentioned in large font.
In the case of multiple trade shows in various locations we can warehouse the booth and can reinstall it as per your trade show calendar.
Rental booths have low impact on the environment as they are made from modular, reusable systems. They are eco-friendly and sustainable.
Ready to Design
The rental booths are equipped with all the basic requirements and are a plug and play system. This saves a lot of your time and efforts.
Experienced & Skilled Team
Rental booths enable you to choose from various options as per your budget. You can add, remove or even customize certain elements.
Prompt & Professional Support
Right from the installation to dismantling of the booth, the entire end to end process is handled by our skilled craftsmen and technicians.