Planning to participate in an upcoming trade show? Need to hire an experienced and reliable exhibition booth fabrication agency that can add value to your brand? Let us highlight some of the best practices you can adopt to ensure that you get the right value for money.
A trade show exhibit is a huge investment in terms of time and money. However, they are known to generate the best ROI out of the entire marketing mix. One can calculate the investment and results of participation quite easily. Over the years participating in a recognized trade show can bring in a lot of sales and relevant inquiries.
With numerous trade show companies promising to deliver nothing but quality service, choosing the right one can be a hassle. Here are simple steps to ensure that you hire the best trade show company for your brand:
- Speak to industry peers and make a list of the most recommended trade show companies by them.
- Do proper research about the company, their team strength, geographic locations, and their previous clients.
- Do a face to face meeting with some agencies that you shortlist. You can also schedule a video call with a senior position member from the company to understand more about their services.
- A good agency will ask you questions about your brand and its objectives for participation at the trade show. If they only ask you about meeting rooms, seating areas, graphics, walls, etc. then they are glorified carpenters.
- Ask the agency for 2 references from their previous clients in the same geographical area your trade show is going to be held.
- Ask the agency for a credentials presentation. During the presentations ask questions, from materials, build-up time, show services, lead time to design approach.
- Once you close a deal with an agency ensure that you are connected beforehand with the person who will be there on-site managing your trade show booth.
- Once your show booth is executed to ensure that you hold a feedback meeting. You can then explain the positives as well as areas of improvement for next time.
While building a brand if you jump among many trade show companies, you will have to explain your strategy and brand values every time. The agency also will not learn with just one project. Have a couple of companies that understand your brand, method of participation, trade show display products, and style of working. After a few projects, they can uplift your brand and its ideas. This will add value to your overall proposition at a trade show.
So next time you look for an agency for a trade show in India or abroad, be sure to tick each of the 8 points mentioned above!